Safari Ltd Pacific Toob
- 10 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- The Pacific Ocean is the largest of all the world’s oceans, and also the deepest. It’s home to thousands of different species of marine life, including birds, reptiles, mammals, fish, and invertebrates.
- Characteristics: This set of hand-painted figures includes a variety of animal species found in the vast Pacific Ocean. It includes a Gray Whale, a Sea Lion, a Pacific White-sided Dolphin, a Galapagos Penguin, a Blue-footed Booby, a Tortoise, a Blue Tang, a Tiger Shark, a Crab, and an Octopus.
- Size and Color: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 13 inches tall, this TOOB® is a little larger than the size of a standard American ruler and features 10 figures of oceanic animals that range from ½ to 3 ¼ inches long. The wide range of creatures included display a vivid array of colors, from the sharp contrast of the black and white penguin and dolphin, to the striking blues of the blue tang and blue-footed booby. The gray whale and tiger shark are grayish (the lack of stripes indicates that the shark is a grown adult), and the sea lion and tortoise display brown coloration. The crab is a bright red while the octopus is a more muted orange.
- The Pacific TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Found between Asia, Australia and the Americas, the Pacific Ocean is so large in area that it can fit all of the land masses of the world within its borders. It covers nearly 64 million square miles – nearly a third of the entire surface of the Earth.
It’s home to the deepest point in the entire world: The Mariana Trench, which reaches 35,797 feet deep. The Galapagos Islands are also found along the Equator in the Pacific, and are home to some amazing unique species of animals.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 5.59 L x 5.59 W x 33.15 H
- Size in inches: 2.2 L x 2.2 W x 13.05 H
- UPC: 095866003579
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh