Safari Ltd Pinto Mustang Mare
Mustangs are a breed originating in Spain. Pintos aren’t a breed, but rather a pattern of coloration, large patches of white and any other color. A mare is an adult female. Therefore, a Pinto Mustang Mare is an adult female horse from Spain with a spotted coat.
- Scientific Name: Equus caballus
- Characteristics: This trotting Pinto Mustang Mare holds it head high to show off its unique spotted pattern. All Pintos are unique, just like our hand-painted figures.
- Size and Color: Mixing coal-black patches with a creamy-white hide, this Pinto Mustang Mare measures 5 ½ inches long, about the same as a smartphone.
- The Pinto Mustang Mare is part of the Winner's Circle Horses collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Pinto Horses are sometimes confused with Paint Horses because both share an attention-grabbing coat featuring patches of white and one other color. However, Paint Horses are a specific breed, while Pinto is a name that refers only to the coat style and color and can apply to many breeds, including Mustangs. The term Mustang comes from a Spanish word meaning wild or stray, and the horses are best known for roaming freely in the American West, where they ended up after being left behind by Spanish explorers hundreds of years ago.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 12.5 L x 3.5 W x 10 H
- Size in inches: 4.92 L x 1.38 W x 3.94 H
- UPC: 095866153908
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh