Safari Ltd Pirates Toob
- 10 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- All you need is a good ship, a seasoned crew, and gold to be plundered! This Toob includes a peg leg pirate, pirate with a hook, dueling pirate, pirate with a parrot, a lady pirate, a skeleton, cannon balls and powder, cannon, ship with a flag, and a pirate with a map.
- Characteristics: One of your crew tried to start a mutiny, will you forgive them, exile them, or make them walk the plank to Davy Jones’ locker? Great for imaginative play, as fun décor, or as additions to a diorama or model collection, these hand painted and realistically recreated figurines have plenty of exciting uses!
- Size and Color: Our Pirates Toob measures 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, a touch larger than the size of a standard American ruler. It contains 10 immaculately colored figurines that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall, including a pirate with his iconic bright red macaw and a pirate ship with the infamous black and white Jolly Roger flag.
- The Pirates TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Although naval piracy has been around since the dawn of sailing, the most iconic pirates in history are most likely the Caribbean and Atlantic pirates, who were at their height during the Victorian era. The golden age of piracy ranged from 1650 to the 1720’s until England ultimately employed their enormous fleet to rid the seas of the pirate scourge. Although the famous pirates of yore are long since gone, you can bring them back to life with a little imagination and our Pirates Toob!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 4 L x 4 W x 33 H
- Size in inches: 1.57 L x 1.57 W x 12.99 H
- UPC: 095866680800
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh