Safari Ltd Polar Bear Cub
Native to the Arctic Circle, polar bears are a unique species of bear that have adapted to survive in cold, harsh environments. Although polar bears are the largest land carnivores on planet Earth, this cute and cuddly little cub still has a lot of growing to do!
- Scientific Name: Ursus Maritimus
- Characteristics: Polar bear cubs are born in what’s known as a “maternity den,” which is a tunnel dug by the mother polar bear in a snowdrift with enough chambers to house her young. Hand painted and immaculately crafted, this polar bear baby is tagging along behind its mother to learn how to hunt!
- Size and Color: This cub blends in perfectly with the Arctic snowdrifts and tundra with its sheet white coat. Standing 1.75 inches tall and 2.75 inches long, our poplar bear cub model is about as tall as a ball point pen cap an as long as a deck of cards stood upright.
- The Polar Bear Cub is part of the Wild Safari® Sea Life collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Like many Arctic species, polar bears are classified as a vulnerable species on the conservation status spectrum and are detrimentally effected by climate change and global warming. Polar bears are reliant on sea ice in order to hunt aquatic animals like seals. Seal are an important part of a polar bear’s diet because consuming them allows the bears to build up their fat reserves to not only survive the colder seasons, but also have enough body fat to give birth to and care for their cubs. If you decide to take this precious polar bear cub home, make sure to pick up its mother so it has a parent to take care of it!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 7 L x 3 W x 4.5 H
- Size in inches: 2.76 L x 1.18 W x 1.77 H
- UPC: 095866273408
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items. *Excluding pre-sale items
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh