Safari Ltd Poodle
A popular and extremely intelligent dog breed, poodles are known for the tight curls of their coat, which is often groomed into intricate patterns and styles. They are excellent working and sporting dogs, as well as great family pets.
- Scientific Name: Canis lupus familiaris
- Characteristics: The poodle is the second most intelligent dog breed behind the border collie, and you can see that intellect in this figure’s inquisitive expression! This figure is hand painted, and its characteristic curls are sculpted in exacting detail.
- Size and Color: This figure is 3 ½ inches long and 3 inches tall, or about the size of a standard sticky note. Poodles come in a variety of colors, but one of the most popular is white, which is represented in our poodle. Its nose is black, and its exposed tongue is a healthy pink.
- The Poodle is part of the Best in Show collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The origin of the poodle is a subject of heated debate. Some believe it to have originated in France, while others believe it to be German, where it was called the Pudelhund. In fact, the name “poodle” has its root in the german word “pudel”, which means “to splash around”. This is the same root word that gives us the English word “puddle”.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 8.80 L x 2.8 W x 7.6 H
- Size in inches: 3.46 L x 1.1 W x 2.99 H
- UPC: 095866001919
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh