Safari Ltd Princess Dragon
Stately, peaceful, and beautiful to behold, the appearance of a Princess Dragon at the coronation of royalty ensured that the new ruler would reign with wisdom and courage for many years. With soft, regal colors and a royal bearing, the Princess Dragon is unique among her peers.
- Scientific Name: Draco regina
- Characteristics: None can look upon the Princess Dragon without being struck by her beauty and grace. Her soft colors attract the most notice but her magic is second to none.
- Size and Color: A gorgeous mix of various shades of green and blue contrast with pink accents in this Princess Dragon figure. It stands 5 inches tall and measures 5 ½ inches from pink nose to curled tail.
- The Princess Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The Princess Dragon was discovered when the beautiful creature appeared at the coronation of a Danish princess during the early middle ages. With her blues and greens and just a splash of pink, onlookers were awed by the Dragon’s beauty. Many decades later, near the end of a long, prosperous reign, the elderly Danish ruler acknowledged that her reign was favored because of the appearance of the Princess Dragon. With no enemies among man or beast, the Princess Dragon doubtless still exists, perhaps hiding in the green hills of Scandinavia or Scotland.
In the basement of a small museum, just a few streets from the coast of a small Icelandic town, a brittle scroll was discovered by a visiting archeologist. The scroll contains the only known written record of a princess dragon. This is its story.
The people felt weary from a long, arduous journey over salty seas, following the whale path to new lands. A rocky coast received them, but inland, green hills awaited, promising a better life. They began building a settlement on the coast, the first of many cities is this new home they called Iceland. In time, the king passed away, and his daughter prepared to become queen. Her coronation was a celebration, the villagers acknowledging the wise rule of her father and cheering the princess. At the height of the festivities, just as the crown was placed upon the princess’s golden head, a blueish-green figure the size of a horse swooped down from the sky and landed among the crowd. Its proud head held high, the calm, wise dragon approached the newly crowned princess. Lowering its head, it whispered into the princess’s ear, then lifted once more into the sky. The people were in awe, both surprised by the strange sight and overwhelmed by the dragon’s beauty. Many wondered what this could mean. Little did they know, their settlement and their new ruler had been blessed by the coming of a Princess Dragon.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Size in cm: 14 L x 10.75 W x 12.75 H
- Size in inches: 5.51 L x 4.23 W x 5.02 H
- UPC: 609366000114
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh