Safari Ltd Raccoon
Raccoons are commonly found all throughout North America, as well as some parts of Europe, and tend to inhabit deciduous forests. However, they are very skilled at adapting, and can live in mountains, marshes, and most infamously, urban areas.
- Safari Ltd Model 223029
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 10 x 3.8 x 5.09 cm
- Size in inches: 3.94 x 1.5 x 2.0 inches
Because of their close proximity to urban areas and their overall population size, raccoons interact with humans fairly often. Originally, Native Americans included raccoons in their folk tales in which they were portrayed as tricksters in the same vein as foxes. Most modern cultures see raccoons as pests, and they’re infamous for toppling over and eating out of garbage cans. Globally, raccoons are not threatened and are considered a species of least concern.
- Scientific Name: Procyon lotor
- Characteristics: Raccoons are best known for their dexterous front paws, as well as the “bandit-mask” fur pattern on their face. Individually hand painted and designed with life-like accuracy, this raccoon model makes for a fantastic piece of décor on your nightstand or desk – just don’t let it near your trash!
- Size and Color: The fur of a raccoon is generally ashy gray along the body, with black rings on its tail and the notable bandit-mask pattern on its face. This Safari raccoon model is a bit longer and taller than a deck of cards stood on its side, measuring 3.5 inches long and 1.75 inches tall.
- The Raccoon is part of the Wild Safari® North American Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh