Safari Ltd Raven
There are nine known species of raven, although the common raven is by far the most prevalent. It can be found widely distributed throughoutthe northern hemisphere. However, don’t let the name common fool you – these animals are some of the smartest on the planet!
- Scientific Name: Corvus corax
- Characteristics: Designed with an immaculate attention to detail, this raven figurine has been hand painted with stunning accuracy, and is perfect as a gift, piece of décor, or even as a toy for creative play. Add an extra member to your flock today with our raven model!
- Size and Color: The raven is perhaps most iconic for its almost other-worldly jet black coloration. 3 inches long and 2 inches tall, our raven model is the size of a deck of cards stood on its side.
- The Raven is part of the Wings of the World Birds collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
For centuries, the raven has been a common and notable symbol in the folklore and mythology of many different cultures. The most famous depiction in western culture is Edgar Allen Poe’s poem “The Raven,” in which the bird is used as a harbinger of dread and despair. However, not all depictions of the raven are quite as negative, and in many regions they’re revered as spiritual figures and gods.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 7.75 L x 4.75 W x H
- Size in inches: 3.05 L x 1.87 W x 0.0 H
- UPC: 095866150808
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items. *Excluding pre-sale items
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh