Safari Ltd Red Deer Stag
One of the largest species of deer on planet Earth, the red deer is both native and common to many regions of Europe and Asia. The red deer is extremely adaptable, and because of this has been successfully introduced to Australia, New Zealand, and the Americas.
- Scientific Name: Cervus elaphus
- Characteristics: Like many red deer species, males, also known as stags, grow an enormous set of antlers during the spring that they then shed at the end of winter. With his head held high, this hand painted figurine is proudly displaying his beautiful crown of antlers!
- Size and Color: Measuring 4.25 inches tall and 4.75 inches long, both dimensions of our red deer stag figurine are a little smaller than the height of a soda can. As their name suggest, red deer have a light brownish-red coat with white fur around their neck and tail.
- The Red Deer Stag is part of the Wild Safari® Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Not only is the red deer one of the most widely distributed deer species with one of the largest ranges worldwide, but it actually has nearly twenty subspecies to its name. Although a handful of the subspecies are classified as vulnerable or endangered, the majority of them have been classified as animals of least concern by the IUCN. Here’s a cool fact: red deer only have their beautiful red coats during the warmer months, because during the winter they grow more insulated coats with a predominantly grey color!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 12 L x 10.75 H
- Size in inches: 4.72 L x 4.23 H
- UPC: 095866000486
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh