Safari Ltd Siberian Husky
As snow blows over the frozen tundra, the Siberian husky proudly crests the horizon, sled in tow. Famous for its beautiful, thick coat and its ability to endure extremely cold climates, the Siberian husky is equal parts loving family member and stout working dog.
- Scientific Name: Canis lupus familiaris
- Characteristics:Nose perked up, this husky has caught a scent on the chilled wind. Hand-painted and crafted by experts, this life-like figurine is great as a gift for dog lovers, as part of a collection, as a toy for creative play, or as the newest member of your family!
- Size and Color: 3.25 inches long and 2.5 inches tall, this excited Siberian husky is about the size of a deck of cards stood on its side. While this figurine is painted with the most common black, white, and ashy gray coat markings, Siberian huskies can be many colors, including mixes of red, copper, black, white, and gray.
- The Siberian Husky is part of the Best in Show Dogs collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The Siberian husky is a direct descendant of the original sled dog, and first lived with human tribes in areas including Siberia, Canada, and Alaska. Because Siberian huskies have lived with humans for an extended portion of their history, they’re exceptionally good as household pets and are great with young children. However, they have high energy and need consistent and constant exercise, so get ready to lace up your running shoes!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 8.25 L x 6.5 W x H
- Size in inches: 3.25 L x 2.56 W x 0.0 H
- UPC: 095866001148
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh