Safari Ltd Siberian Tiger
A subspecies of tiger, the Siberian tiger is found primarily in the woodlands and mountain regions of eastern Russia. Siberian tigers are the largest cat found on planet Earth, and males in the wild can weigh over 700 pounds and measure over 6 feet long.
- Scientific Name: Panthera tigris altaica
- Characteristics: Like Bengal tigers, the stripes of the Siberian tiger are completely unique to the individual. With that in mind, this hand painted and professionally sculpted figurine is truly one of a kind!
- Size and Color: Measuring 10.5 inches long and 4.5 inches tall, this model is as tall as a soda can and just an inch and a half shorter than a ruler. Siberian tigers have light reddish-orange coats with contrasting narrow black stripes.
- The Siberian Tiger is part of the Wildlife Wonders™ collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Like the Bengal tiger, the Siberian tiger is designated as endangered by the IUCN. Because their numbers are so limited, Siberian tigers have a remarkably low genetic diversity. Similarly, continued habit fragmentation has separated the population that lives in mountainous regions with those that live in woodland regions. While Siberian tigers currently have low global population numbers, there are thankfully a multitude of regulations and sanctuaries in place to help maintain and boost their numbers.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 26.5 L x 5.2 W x 11.5 H
- Size in inches: 10.43 L x 2.05 W x 4.53 H
- UPC: 095866111304
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh