Safari Ltd Sinister Dragon
Bad dreams come to life in the Sinister Dragon, a maleficent beast with impossibly long claws, armored scales, and a terrible temper! With bat-like wings and a tail resembling a club, this dragon is not to be trifled with.
- Scientific Name: Draco pravus
- Characteristics: This figure epitomizes danger. The Sinister Dragon is armored and dangerous from teeth to tail.
- Size and Color: With a dark green base that would blend in with a dark forest, and black and gold accents, the Sinister Dragon looks the part. At 5 inches long and 5 ¾ inches tall, it appears ready to pounce.
- The Sinister Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
One of the Dark Dragons, the Sinister Dragon isn’t shy about its power. Unlike other Dark Dragons, who appear only on certain nights or in particular conditions, the Sinister Dragon roams the world after sunset every night. Long ago, villagers knew that tall walls and locked gates were their only defense. Today, bright city lights keep the Sinister Dragon at bay. But in dark places, its power grows, and perhaps it plots with its brethren.
The council of Dark Dragons gathered only once every 1000 years, and this gathering promised to be more interesting than any before. The Dark Dragons aren’t a species, but rather a club of sorts. They are those dragons who seek to scare and destroy, the foes of humans. A Sinister Dragon would preside over this meeting. The Dark Dragons first discussed all that had changed in the last 1000 years. Humans had advanced tremendously, putting aside their swords and lances for fire-spouting weapons of their own. They’d also abandoned wooden palisades for walls of stone and metal, and many cities had no walls at all, but were defended by exceedingly bright lights. The Sinister Dragon shared a plan, one that would raise the Dark Dragons to prominence once again. It was risky, for it required one Dark Dragon to reveal itself willingly to humans, something that hadn’t occurred in hundreds of years. But the Sinister Dragon knew that humans didn’t fear dragons, and it felt the reason was they no longer believed dragons existed. So to a council of slithering necks, dark scales, and rattling wings, it shared a devious plan.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Size in cm: 12.75 L x 12.75 W x 14.5 H
- Size in inches: 5.02 L x 5.02 W x 5.71 H
- UPC: 609366000879
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh