Safari Ltd Snow Dragon Glow in the Dark
The rare Safari Ltd Snow Dragon watches over the year-round ice of the south pole, never leaving the continent of Antarctica. The magnificent beast collects sunlight during the six months of summer and releases it in a slow glow during the subsequent six months of winter making it glow in the dark.
- Safari Ltd Model 10120
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 15 x 12.5 x 14 cm
- Size in inches: 5.91 x 4.92 x 5.51 Inches
Antarctica was once part of a massive supercontinent nearer to the equator. When it broke away, it was still a fairly tropical place, and many species of dinosaurs made the long, slow ride south. Eventually, the cold did nearly all of them in, but one species, descended from the carnivore Allosaurus, adapted enough to survive the rapidly changing environment. Over the years, in the absence of other land-based predators, the small group of snow dragons came to dominate the continent, although their size remained smaller due to the environment.
- Scientific Name: Draco articus
- Characteristics: This figure shows the magnificent adaptations the snow dragon has made to survive its harsh Antarctic habitat. Thick scales provide an impenetrable layer to keep out the cold, while long, sharp claws ensure traction in ice and snow.
- Size and Color: Nearly six inches tall, the bright white snow dragon is about the height of a pop bottle. Contrasting the glow-in-the-dark white scales are bright yellow claws and red eyes.
- The Glow-in-the-Dark Snow Dragon is part of the Dragons® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
|Rural Auckland Courier||$8.50|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$5.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$8.50|
|South Island Courier||$6.90|
|Rural South Island Courier||$8.90|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh