Safari Ltd Toucan
Native to Southern Mexico, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean, toucans are a tropical species of bird that are well known for their large bills. Although it may look powerful, the toucan’s beak isn’t actually very strong and is instead used to reach for far away fruit.
- Scientific Name: Family Ramphastidae
- Characteristics: Because of their docile and gentle nature, toucans are becoming more popular as a pet amongst experienced bird owners. Learn a little bit more about these incredible creatures with our hand crafted toucan figurine!
- Size and Color: The colors of a toucan can vary between individuals, but almost all species have predominantly black bodies and a colorful chest, as well as a vibrant beak that can be any combination of green, orange, blue, yellow, or red. 2.25 inches tall and 2.75 inches long, our toucan figurine is touch smaller than a deck of cards stood on its side.
- The Toucan is part of the Wings of the World Birds collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Although toucans are popular as pets, individuals indigenous to the regions in which they’re found consider them an important spiritual symbol. Many cultures believe they are benevolent intermediaries between the living realm and the spirit realm. While we can’t promise you that our toucan model will help you commune with spirits, it does make an excellent gift, piece of décor, teaching aid, or addition to a sprawling nature diorama!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 7 L x 3.2 W x 5 H
- Size in inches: 2.76 L x 1.26 W x 1.97 H
- UPC: 095866264123
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items. *Excluding pre-sale items
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh