Safari Ltd Wallaby
Belonging to the Macropodidae family, wallabies are generally classified as any macropod that is smaller than a kangaroo. However, wallabies are not a separate genetic group, and the term instead covers a broad category of different species, such as the agile wallaby and the rock wallaby.
- Scientific Name:Family Macropodidae
- Characteristics: Due to the broadness of the term, wallabies can come in many different shapes and sizes, ranging from 18 to 72 inches tall. Learn other interesting facts about wallabies with this scientifically accurate and hand painted figurine!
- Size and Color: 2.5 inches long and 1.5 inches tall, this model is roughly the size of a credit card stood upright. Sporting a white, tan, and sand colored coat, this wallaby represents just one of the many colorations possible for these macropods.
- The Wallaby is part of the Wild Safari® Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Wallabies are fairly common and naturally occurring across Australia and New Guinea, and many species have been introduced to other regions like New Zealand. They are threatened by both humans and feral animals like dogs, but classifying wallabies as overarchingly vulnerable or not is challenging due to the wide range of known and differing species.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 9 L x 3 W x 5 H
- Size in inches: 3.54 L x 1.18 W x 1.97 H
- UPC: 095866000523
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh