Safari Ltd White Bengal Tiger
White Bengal tigers are a variant of the Bengal tiger, and their unique coloration is caused by a lack of the pigment pheomelanin. White Bengal tigers tend to be larger and mature faster than orange Bengal tigers, and scientists aren’t exactly sure why.
- Scientific Name: Panthera tigris tigris
- Characteristics: Like all Safari figurines, this model has been hand painted and crafted by professionals, making it a perfect gift for any and all nature enthusiasts. With an intimidating snarl, this tiger is laying claim to its most recent kill!
- Size and Color: 6 inches long and 2.5 inches tall, our white Bengal tiger figurine is about an inch longer than a soda can resting on its side. As their name suggests, white Bengal tigers have snow white coats accented with black stripes that are completely unique to each tiger!
- The White Bengal Tiger is part of the Wild Safari® Wildlife collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
White tigers are exceptionally rare amongst Bengal tiger populations, and it’s estimated that only one white tiger cub is born in every 10,000 to 15,000 births. Because the white coloration is due to a recessive trait that results in a lack of red and yellow pigments, white Bengal tigers can only be produced by parents who both have at least one instance of the recessive trait.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 15 L x 6.5 H
- Size in inches: 5.91 L x 2.56 H
- UPC: 095866273101
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh