Safari Ltd White Buffalo
Also known as the Arctic wolf, the white wolf is a subspecies of gray wolf native to Canada and Greenland. Relatively small compared to other wolf species, the white wolf’s size doesn’t match its outgoing nature, as they are known for approaching humans without hesitation.
- Scientific Name: Canis lupus arctos
- Characteristics: This wolf has caught sight of you, and has raised its head in an inquisitive gaze. Like all Safari wildlife figurines, our white wolf figurine has been painted and sculpted by professional artists to ensure life-like realism and accurate scientific detail.
- Size and Color: 3.6 inches long and 2.2 inches tall, this figurine is about the size of a deck of cards stood on its side. As its name implies, the white wolf’s coat is almost entirely pearlescent white, allowing it to blend into its surroundings when it’s on the prowl for prey.
- The White Wolf is part of the Wild Safari® North American Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Given the importance of buffalos in Native American culture, it’s no surprise that the white buffalo was considered a spiritually significant and important animal. If a white buffalo was spotted or found, Native American abstained from killing it and instead visited it for prayer as well as other religious rituals. When you hold this beautiful animal in the palm of your hand, you just might understand why some cultures held it in such high regard!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 12.75 L x 7.75 W x H
- Size in inches: 5.02 L x 3.05 W x 0.0 H
- UPC: 095866180904
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items. *Excluding pre-sale items
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh