Safari Ltd White Siberian Tiger
While they may look it, white Siberian tigers are not albino. Instead, their fur lacks a specific pigment found in tigers with orange fur. White Siberian tigers are very rare, and the few in captivity are often a result of interspecies breeding with Bengal tigers.
- Scientific Name: Panthera tigris
- Characteristics: Other than the stunningly sleek fur for which these creatures are famous, this figurine captures the piercing blue eyes that often come with their unique coloration. The largest big cat in the world, Siberian tigers are an apex predator, reflected in this model's calm, cool, and collected strut.
- Size and Color: Standing 5 inches tall, 2 inches wide, and 10 inches long, this statuette is the height of a soda can, the length of a legal-sized piece of paper, and about as wide as the width of a deck of cards. As rare as they are gorgeous, this porcelain white Siberian tiger figurine is worthy of any nature enthusiast’s collection.
- The White Siberian Tiger is part of the Wildlife Wonders™ collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Because of the rarity of white Siberian tigers in the wild, almost all of these creatures were bred in captivity. While there is a large and sustainable amount of these animals in preserves and zoos around the world, one hasn't been seen in the wild since the mid 20th' century. Due to the endangered nature of Siberian tigers as a whole and the species' close similarity to the Bengal variant, white Siberian tigers in captivity are often bred with Bengals, making them only 50% Siberian.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 26.2 L x 5.2 W x 11.5 H
- Size in inches: 10.31 L x 2.05 W x 4.53 H
- UPC: 095866112004
|Rural Auckland Courier||$6.90|
|Rest of North Island Courier||$4.90|
|Rest of Rural North Island Courier||$6.90|
|South Island Courier||$5.50|
|Rural South Island Courier||$7.90|
Postage is only charged once per order - No additional charges for additional items. *Excluding pre-sale items
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh